- Nestle Premix
- Vending Machine
- Tetley Tea Bags
- Kimberly Clark Dispensers New AQUARIUS Range
- Kimberly Clark Dispensers
- Kimberly Clark Hand Towels
- Kimberly Clark-Skin Care & Sanitizers
- Kimberly -Clark Bathroom Tissue
- Kimberly Clark Napkins
- Kimberly Clark Facial Tissue
- Kimberly Clark Washroom Accessories
- Kimberly Clark Wipers
- Kimberly Clark Personal Protective Equipment
- Kimberly Clark Air Freshener
- Aquaguard Purifier
- Eureka Forbes RO Plant
- Usha Water Cooler SS Series
- Usha Water Cooler SP Series
- Usha Water Dispensers
- Coffee Beans
- Eco Urinal Blocks
- Urinal Screen
- Asra Q Mat
- Asra T Pot
- Euronics Washroom Automation
- Euronics Washroom Automations
- Euronics Industrial Solution
- Euronics Entrance Solution
- Que Manager
- Euronics Shoe Cover Dispenser
- Euronics Shoe Polishing Machines
|Home||» Products||» Asra Q Mat||» Hand Dryers|
Product Code : 07
- There are three usual methods of drying hands: Cloth towels
- Paper tissues
- Hand Dryers
- Each ‘industry’ claims that their method gives the best result in terms of hygiene, carrying/ not-carrying germs/bacteria, cost effectiveness etc
- It is like saying that only breakfast or lunch or dinner is the best meal
- It is for the buyer (installer) to determine his criteria and determine to meet it by installing one product group exclusively or more, in combo
- We are, of course, rooting for hand dryers
|1. Cloth Towels.||2. Paper Tissues.||3. Hand Dryers.|
|> Least drying time, few seconds.||> Less time (several seconds).||> Max time.min 20-30 seconds.|
A Welcome Break! See Below
|> Feeling of pro-active hand drying. |
Can scrub/dry hands thoroughly.
|> Likewise, but hands can be|
‘petted’ fully dry.
|> Passive drying. Through rubbing/ 1 drying possible but only if used for 1 specified minimum time.|
|> Each. towel used by several people;|
transfer of germs highly possible.
|> Since disposable, should be germs-free.||> Even if germs could ‘grow’ within dryer|
they will be killed while passing through
heater. Air temp at exit, 50 - 70 degC
above ambient temperature.
Delivers sterilised air for safe drying.
|> Least installation cost.||> Low installation cost.||> Highest installation cost. Lasts 10+ yrs!|
|> Highest running cost|
(Washing, replacement, stocking &
|> High running cost. |
(unnecessary excessive usage.
cost/ labour for refilling).
|> Negligible running cost, saves money. |
(no labour, no filling).