- Nestle Premix
- Vending Machine
- Tetley Tea Bags
- Kimberly Clark Dispensers New AQUARIUS Range
- Kimberly Clark Dispensers
- Kimberly Clark Hand Towels
- Kimberly Clark-Skin Care & Sanitizers
- Kimberly -Clark Bathroom Tissue
- Kimberly Clark Napkins
- Kimberly Clark Facial Tissue
- Kimberly Clark Washroom Accessories
- Kimberly Clark Wipers
- Kimberly Clark Personal Protective Equipment
- Kimberly Clark Air Freshener
- Aquaguard Purifier
- Eureka Forbes RO Plant
- Usha Water Cooler SS Series
- Usha Water Cooler SP Series
- Usha Water Dispensers
- Coffee Beans
- Eco Urinal Blocks
- Urinal Screen
- Asra Q Mat
- Asra T Pot
- Euronics Washroom Automation
- Euronics Washroom Automations
- Euronics Industrial Solution
- Euronics Entrance Solution
- Que Manager
- Euronics Shoe Cover Dispenser
- Euronics Shoe Polishing Machines
|Home||» Products||» Aquaguard Purifier||» Aquaguard Cooler Cum Purifier AGCCP|
Aquaguard Cooler Cum Purifier AGCCP
Product Code : Aquaguard Cooler Cum Purifier AGCCP
Brand Name : Snap Marketing
- Naturally Wholesome Water
It ensures that wholesome natural salts and minerals in the water are retained without adding iodine or chemicals.
- Advanced 3 Stage Purification Process
1. The micro porous, heavy duty sediment filter candle of polypropylene and silver impregnated activated carbon removes physical impurities like dust, dirt etc.
2. Then the specially treated activated carbon removes chlorine along with its by-products and other organic impurities thus reducing unpleasant odour, taste and colour.
3. Finally, the ultraviolet treatment effectively inactivates all known diseases- causing bacteria and viruses.
- International Technology
The UV technology used by Aquaguard is internationally proven as a method for eliminating all known waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
- Money Saving Features
1. It has a 2 in 1 system that includes both a cooler and a purifier. So, you don’t have to attach a purification system.
2. It is designed to save power since its compressor turns on only when the cold water is drawn.
- Built- in Safety Mechanism
Its electronic monitoring system uses a photo resistor to stop the flow of water instantly if purification is inadequate.
- Unique Flow of Water
To ensure maximum contact time in the purification chamber, the water flows against the force of gravity.
- Instant Cooling
It needs a start-up time of only 5 minutes as compared to 60 minutes of others.
- Last Point Purification
The water is first cooled and then purified to ensure 100% safe drinking water.
- Sleek Design and Corrosion Resistant Body
It is designed to occupy minimum space and fits easily in offices, shops, showrooms, hospitals, schools etc.
- Choice of Room Temperature Water
It offers the option of chilled as well as room temperature water at the press of a button.
- Efficient After-Sales Service at Your Doorstep
Aquaguard provides prompt after sales service backed by an expert service team.
|Dimensions||460 x 430 x 700 in mm (W x D x H)|
|Initial Lead Time for Cold Water||5 minutes|
|Max. Temp. Drop Under std. Test Condtions||16.5 Deg C|
|Net weight||40 Kg Approx|
|Power Rating||550 Watts ± 10%|
|Rated Compressor Capacity||910 Kcal/hr 5%|
|Rated Voltage||230 Volts, 50 Hz, A.C.|
|UV Lamp Wattage||8 Watts|
|Water Cooling Capacity||40 LPH|
|Water Pressure||Minimum 0.4 kg/cm2 Maximum 2.0 kg/cm2|
|Water Row Rate||0.666 LPM|
|Working Voltage Range||180-260 Volts|
Note: Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.