- Nestle Premix
- Vending Machine
- Tetley Tea Bags
- Kimberly Clark Dispensers New AQUARIUS Range
- Kimberly Clark Dispensers
- Kimberly Clark Hand Towels
- Kimberly Clark-Skin Care & Sanitizers
- Kimberly -Clark Bathroom Tissue
- Kimberly Clark Napkins
- Kimberly Clark Facial Tissue
- Kimberly Clark Washroom Accessories
- Kimberly Clark Wipers
- Kimberly Clark Personal Protective Equipment
- Kimberly Clark Air Freshener
- Aquaguard Purifier
- Eureka Forbes RO Plant
- Usha Water Cooler SS Series
- Usha Water Cooler SP Series
- Usha Water Dispensers
- Coffee Beans
- Eco Urinal Blocks
- Urinal Screen
- Asra Q Mat
- Asra T Pot
- Euronics Washroom Automation
- Euronics Washroom Automations
- Euronics Industrial Solution
- Euronics Entrance Solution
- Que Manager
- Euronics Shoe Cover Dispenser
- Euronics Shoe Polishing Machines
|Home||» Products||» Aquaguard Purifier||» Aquaguard 600|
Product Code : Aquaguard 600
Brand Name : Snap Marketing
- Retains Natural Quality of Water
It ensures that wholesome natural salts and minerals in the water are retained without adding iodine or chemicals.
- Effective 3 Stage Purification Process
1. The micro porous, heavy duty sediment filter candle of polypropylene and silver impregnated activated carbon removes physical impurities like dust, dirt etc.
2. Then the specially treated activated carbon removes chlorine along with its by-products and other organic impurities thus reducing unpleasant odour, taste and colour.
3. Finally, the ultraviolet treatment effectively inactivates all known diseases- causing bacteria and viruses.
- Built- in Safety Mechanism
Its electronic monitoring system uses a photo resistor to stop the flow of water instantly if purification is inadequate.
- Unique Flow of Water
To ensure maximum contact time in the purification chamber, the water flows against the force of gravity.
- High Volume, Low Cost
- It has a purification capacity of 600 litres per hour, i.e. 50 glasses per minute. That’s just 1p/litre.
- Water Control Sensor
When connected to a cooler, the sensor switches on automatically if the water level is low and switches off again when the water level is full.
Besides saving power, reducing maintenance cost and eliminating physical monitoring, it ensures that the water storage tank of the cooler is always full.
- User Friendly Continuous
Water Flow Dispensing Aquaguard 600 DF is designed to dispense continuous purified water as per your requirement, at the flick of a switch.
A choice 2, 8 and 10 litres of flow combinations makes it user friendly, power saving and facilitates low running costs.
- Ultra Compact Design
Aquaguard 600 DF is compact, complying with the stringent and high quality standards (IS 14724).
- Efficient After-Sales Service at Your Doorstep
Aquaguard provides prompt after sales service backed by an expert service team.
|Dimensions||425 x 300 x 1270 in mm (W x D x H)|
|Fuse||3 Amps. Slow Blow|
|Net weight||33 Kg|
|Operating Voltage||170V-260V AC, 50Hz|
|Power Rating||230 Watt|
|UV Lamp||30 Watt|
|Water Flow Rate*||600 LPH (Max)|
|Water Inlet Pressure (Max)||2.0 Kg/Sq.Cm|
|Water Inlet Pressure (Min)||0.2 Kg/Sq.Cm|
* Flow rate depends on the input water pressure and condition of the filters.
Note: Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.