- Nestle Premix
- Vending Machine
- Tetley Tea Bags
- Kimberly Clark Dispensers New AQUARIUS Range
- Kimberly Clark Dispensers
- Kimberly Clark Hand Towels
- Kimberly Clark-Skin Care & Sanitizers
- Kimberly -Clark Bathroom Tissue
- Kimberly Clark Napkins
- Kimberly Clark Facial Tissue
- Kimberly Clark Washroom Accessories
- Kimberly Clark Wipers
- Kimberly Clark Personal Protective Equipment
- Kimberly Clark Air Freshener
- Aquaguard Purifier
- Eureka Forbes RO Plant
- Usha Water Cooler SS Series
- Usha Water Cooler SP Series
- Usha Water Dispensers
- Coffee Beans
- Eco Urinal Blocks
- Urinal Screen
- Asra Q Mat
- Asra T Pot
- Euronics Washroom Automation
- Euronics Washroom Automations
- Euronics Industrial Solution
- Euronics Entrance Solution
- Que Manager
- Euronics Shoe Cover Dispenser
- Euronics Shoe Polishing Machines
|Home||» Products||» Aquaguard Purifier||» Aquaguard 200|
- Retains Natural Quality of Water
Aquaguard 200 ensures that wholesome natural salts and minerals in the water are retained without adding iodine or chemicals.
- Effective 3 Stage Purification Process
1. The micro-porous, heavy-duty sediment filter candle of polypropylene and silver impregnated activated carbon removes physical impurities like dust, dirt etc.
2. Then the specially treated activated carbon removes chlorine along with its by-products and other organic impurities thus reducing unpleasant odour, taste and colour.
3. Finally, the ultraviolet treatment effectively inactivates all known diseases- causing bacteria and viruses.
- Built- in Safety Mechanism
Its electronic monitoring system uses a photo resistor to stop the flow of water instantly if purification is incomplete.
- High Volume,
Low Cost It has a purification capacity of 200 litres per hour, i.e. 375 glasses per minute. That’s just 1 paise per litre!
- Water Control Sensor
It switches on automatically when the water level is low and switches off again when the water level is full. Besides saving power, reducing maintenance cost and eliminating physically monitoring, it ensures that the water storage tank of the cooler is always full.
- Universal Diverter Valve (Patent No. 200447)
The sediment filter back flushing is simplified by pull and turn (90 degree) back flush knob on the universal diverter valve. During this mode, the water flow gets reversed and the sediments settled on the filter are flushed out through the water tap fixed.
- Ultra Compact Design
Aquaguard 200 is compact complying with stringent and high quality standards (IS 14724).
- Efficient After-Sales Service at Your Doorstep
Aquaguard provides prompt after sales service backed by an expert service team.
|Dimensions||355 x 102.5 x 307 in mm (W x D x H)|
|Fuse||2 Amps. Slow Blow|
|Net weight||6.5 Kg|
|Operating Voltage||160V-270V AC, 50Hz|
|Power Rating||35 Watt|
|UV Lamp||16 Watt|
|Water Flow Rate*||200 LPH (Max)|
|Water Inlet Pressure (Max)||2.0 Kg/Sq.Cm|
|Water Inlet Pressure (Min)||0.4 Kg/Sq.Cm|
* Flow rate depends on the input water pressure and condition of the filters. Note: Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
UV Technology:- This technology uses ultra violet rays to boil and purify the water. The water thus derived is safe and made free from all disease-causing micro organisms. The water treated by UV technology has all the benefits of boiling water for 20 minutes in less than a minute. Moreover it also rules out the possibility of recontamination, which always exists while cooling and handling, when boiling water manually.
UV technology treats water in 3 stages.First being filtration of suspended particles like dust, rust and mud up to 5 microns. In the next stage the technology enables itself to absorb organic impurities, foul smell & taste, lead, pesticides and VOCs. Later in the third and final stage, the ultra violet rays deactivate bacteria, virus, protozoa including cyst and other disease-causing micro-organisms. The entire purification process is natural and free from chemicals and also retains the natural taste of water and all essential minerals required, making the water consumable.